Share on Facebook
Our Simple, Sexy Guide to Valentine’s Day…The Gifts She’ll Love. Gentlemen — overwhelmed with Valentine’s Day? Don’t exactly know what to get that amazing woman in your life? Project Lena is here to help with our “Ultimate Gift Guide For HER”. Our list includes some splurges and some steals for your girl, whether she’s a Classic Babe, a Bohemian Goddess, a Romantic Honey or a High-End Princess. Read on to see which one is yours….
Classic Babe: She’s known for her intricate yet whimsical style. Her simple yet classic look is the most perfectly pulled together, but often the most sophisticated.
1. Wolford Affair 10 Stockings ($40 at wolford.com or boutiques nationwide). She’ll be in awe when she opens this gift. Sexy, thoughtful, useful and ALL for you! These stockings, the ultimate luxury, are silky, strong and will last until next Valentine’s Day. The sizes are easy to figure out and styles are endless.
2. Nancy Gonzalez Crocodile iPhone Case ($360 at net-a-porter.com). Fuchsia colored real crocodile case to keep her precious tech-y friend safe. Those sexy text messages and good night calls need to have a luxury cushion. The quality is amazing — a chic, discreet look.
3. Chanel Red Wallet (chanel.com or Chanel boutiques).
4. Christian Louboutin Pigalle Pumps ($595 at Neiman Marcus). Give her this present and she’ll reach new fashion heights. Christian Louboutin’s iconic black patent leather pumps pair well with her sleek LBD or tailored cropped pants. You’ll think of places to show her off.
5. YSL Black Leather iPad Case ($595 at YSL stores). This black leather case is the most glamorous gift for her iPad. With a luxurious suede lining, this textured piece is perfect for her jet-setting lifestyle.
6. Harry Winston Sunflower Ear studs ($25,000), or Traffic by Harry Winston diamond bracelet with 36 round brilliant and baguette diamonds ($31,000 at harrywinston.com). Diamonds will NEVER fail to make her gasp with pleasure!
Bohemian Goddess: She is unconventional, artistic and outspoken, fun and easy to please. She always has a table at the newest restaurants, and attends the coolest fundraisers. Her friends are musicians and artists and her weekends are filled with independent movies and late night espresso stops.
1. Dl & Co. Rouge Candle ($80 at Barneys NY). The smell of this rare botanic candle will keep her thinking of you and your evening together. The packaging is beautiful, and it lasts for hours… the perfect candle gift!
2. Agent Provocateur Silk Kiki Kimono ($900 at net-a-porter.com). A stunning cover-up for that cozy evening at home. Give her the sensual luxury of silk…need we say more?
3. Solange Azagury Partridge Love Necklace ($2,300 at net-a-porter.com). She’ll adore her gift of a handwritten “love” gold necklace as an exquisite token of your feelings. Accessorize her with this unique declaration for years to come.
Romantic Honey: She is light, charming and spirited. Her inspiration is 15th century Florence, Italy and she dreams of the Renaissance. Her inspirations include the lost city of Atlantis, the ballet, lace, and a day in Paris.
1. Cartier Love Bracelet (starting at $4,300 at Cartier boutiques or Cartier.com). You can win her heart with this amazing masterpiece, created in the 70′s, which comes with, and is opened by, a tiny screwdriver. This bracelet is loved, adored and celebrated around the world for its simplicity, ultimate chic look… a true statement of love.
2. Smythson “Dreams and Thoughts” Leather Notebook ($410 at net-a-porter.com or Barney’s). This gorgeous notebook is a must-have for her. She’ll keep it in her bag to document her thoughts, or write her latest inspirations and desires. There is definitely a chapter about you in there!
3. Kiki De Montparnasse Lace Beaded Blindfold ($195 at kikidm.com) When you are not there to keep her cozy at night, she will love this beautiful French lace blindfold. You can add a personal message to the complimentary gift-wrap at check out. Available in black, too. It is definitely on OUR wish list, wink wink.
4.Creed Spring Flower Perfume ($250 at Saks Fifth Avenue or saksfifthavenue.com). It’s a perfect gift for a woman who adores the art and beauty of the Renaissance. Delight her with this iconic pink and pretty scent. Peach, melon and apple fruit notes will keep her sugary-sweet and musk with ambergris will remind her of you.
5. Van Cleef & Arpels (vancleef-arpels.com) Choose from the new Perlee collection, a range imbued with youthfulness, modernity and freedom with bubbles of rose and white gold. A piece of jewelry from this world-famous house will become a self-appointed talisman for her.
High-End Princess: She holds her ground in sky-high Givenchy platforms, kicks you to the curb with her Pierre Hardy pumps or dances on the tables in brand new Balenciagas. New boutiques, opening parties, trendy restaurants and gallery exhibitions are her playgrounds. Her phone book is full of essential contacts — sales girls on the East and West coasts, designers who she calls friends and photographers. And when other girls have their BFF to lean on, she is proud of her BBB (Black Birkin Bag)…Is she the ultimate gift-giving nightmare? Fear not, read on for gifts she’ll love.
1. Hermes Collier De Chien in crocodile leather or solid silver (starts at $2,300 at Hermes boutiques). Edgy, yet whimsical, this in solid silver cuff-style bracelet features pyramid studs to show off her chic style.
2. Hermes Crocodile Birkin Bag (Hermes boutiques). Black, of course is the way to go, but there really are no bad choices here. You can’t go wrong with matte grey either.
3. Brian Atwood Pumps (brianatwood.com or Bergdorf Goodman or Saks Fifth Avenue stores). Super sexy shoes she’ll wear to show off her legs for you.
5. Alexander McQueen Red Patent leather clutch ($1750 at Saks Fifth Avenue or alexandermcqueen.com). Who doesn’t want the red clutch???
6. Choose from Solange Azagury-Partridge Fine Pieces: Mercury Head Band silver $2,400, Hotlips in rubies: $23.600, Mirror Ball Earrings: $62,800 and Opalfruit Bangle: $99,200 with black opal in the center and sapphires. Solange Azagury-Partridge flagship store on Rodeo. We did say a high-end princess!!!
7. Stephen Webster “In Deep Prawn” Cocktail Ring (Stephenwebster.com or Bergdorf Goodman) 18ct white gold set in white diamonds, black onyx and a hematite crystal haze central stone or “In Deep Spider Crab” ring white gold set with black diamonds, blue sapphires, black onyx… She will fall deep in love with you, we promise…
Now, you’re ready for your best Valentine’s Day ever. Please don’t forget that every girl we know loves romance, candles, chocolate, flowers and your attention. Shower her with love and rose petals, and you’ll see how easy it is to make her happy. We did all the hard work for you. You can thank us later.
Tags: Agent Provocateur, Alexander McQueen, Birkin, Brian Atwood, Cartier Love Bracelet, Christian Loubourtin, Collier De Chien, Creed Perfume, Dl&Co, Harry Winston, Hermes, Kelly Pochette Bag, Kiki De Montparnasse, Nancy Gonzalez, Smythson Notebook, Solange Azagury Partridge, Stephen Webster, Van Cleef&Arpels, Wolford, YSL