Share on Facebook
Have you seen the Dior Addict “Be Iconic” lipstick ads? What got my attention was not the lipstick, but how simple and sexy Kate Moss’s make-up looks. The black eyeliner across her eyes, her bold pink lips. Different variations of this sexy feline look have been showing up everywhere from the red carpet to the runways. Derek Lam and Lanvin did it with a smokey metallic eye shadow drawing out the eye, while Fergie did it with a line across the eye on the cover of Allure this month. I love how easy this runway trend translates to real life and adds instant sex appeal to the eye with very little effort.
To get this sultry look:
1. Prep the eye with an eye primer and apply a neutral shadow all over your entire lid.
2. Depending on the effect you want, choose a liquid liner, waterproof pencil or eye shadow to draw your line. For a striking effect, choose liquid eyeliner and for a softer look go for eye shadow.
3. Now draw the line as close to the lash line as possible and turn it up or down, depending on the look you want to go for.
4. Let it dry and determine whether it needs more color.
5. Either fill it in with more liner or dust it off with translucent powder.