Share on Facebook
Jump for it, ladies…We show our love for this weekend’s power piece- the jumpsuit. Here are our favorite looks and styles:
1. Blc Denim 3/4 Sleeve Crop Jacket. Retails for $80 on topshop.com
2. Martin Grant One-shoulder Brushed-silk Jumpsuit. On sale for $574 (from $1640) on theoutnet.com
3. Casadei Platform Sandals. Retail for $624 on thecorner.com
4. Topshop Black Oversized Leather Pushlock Clutch. Retails for $100 on topshop.com
5. Alexander McQueen Skull and Bee Cocktail Ring. Retails for $280 on zappos.com
6. Danielle Scutt** Lipstick Studs. Retails for $30 on topshop.com
1. T-Bags Printed Sating Jumpsuit. Retails for $215 on net-a-porter.com
2. Topshop Hydranga White Flower Sandals. Retail for $56 on topshop.com
3. Rafe New York Karolina Flap Clutch. Retails for $138 on zappos.com
4. Beach Bohemian Pack Bangles. Retail for $30 on missselfridge.com
5. Marc Jacobs Orange Flower Print Cotton Scarf. Retails for $340 on montaignemarket.com
6. H&M 2-Pack Hairband. Retails for $3.21 on hm.com
1. Sandra Ruffled Satin-Twill Jumpsuit. Retails for $310 on net-a-porter
2. Elle Shop Bow
3. Jimmy Choo Ellie Leather and Mesh Sandals. Retail for $1495 on net-a-porter
4. Chloe Elsie Crystal-Embellished Leather Clutch. Retails for $1650 on mytheresa.com
5. Kate Spade Pearle Bauble Necklace. Retails for $295 on katespade.com
6. Michael Kors Michael Kors MK5311 Rose Gold Mother-of-Pearl Watch. Retails for $195 on endless.com
7. Repossi Maure Arabesque Pink Gold Ring. Retails for $4135 on montaignemarket.com
8. Day Birger Beauty Fringe Scarf. Retails for $255 on day.dk
Tags: Blc Denim, chloe, Jimmy Choo, Jumpsuits 2011, Sandra, T-Bags
When the two met in Southern California in 2001, Lena and Anastassia instantly hit it off and began to share their experiences and visions. Together, they were actively involved in the fashion and art scenes while building strong relationships of stylists, designers, artists and editors across Santa Barbara, Los Angeles, San Francisco and New York.
Professionally, the two have combined experience in public relations for luxury jewelry line, music and entertainment management, production of fashion shows and national advertising commercials. They have collaborated on projects as stylists, buyers and editors.
They also shared the love of shopping. Frustrated with sample sale experience of cold warehouses, random selection of merchandise, and uninviting environment, Lena and Anastassia set out to develop a project that provides high-end boutique experience at sample sale events.
Duo’s involvement with the art world led to engage emerging local artists. As strong believers in giving back, the team decided to involve charitable organizations, and create their events as series of charitable fashion shopping and art social events. In the summer of 2010 stars aligned and Project Lena was born.
With the launch of PROJECT LENA, sample sales are now thought of as luxurious boutique events with elements of art and giving back.
The birth of the PROJECT LENA Blog was the inevitable next step. Both Lena and Anastassia have so much to share about the world of art, expression, fashion, beauty. They blog about what is current, what is new, what is here to stay, they spot trends ahead of their time. They share interviews of their exciting network of industry insiders, museum curators, designers and stylists.