Share on Facebook
Craving comfort and height in your sexy shoes? The best way to do it is with wedges. For this Spring/Summer season designers have given us wedges galore; ranging from animal prints to snake skins to colorful wicker bases. Pick your color, pick your shape, throw on an outfit and you’re off to rock the streets, bars or cafes with your Saturday night date.
Here are the best wedges for that Spring and Summer look:
The Gold Motif:
1. Yves Saint Laurent Venice leather sculpted-wedge sandals. Retails for $1195 on net-a-porter. The high quality gold leather will hug your foot and give it a luxurious effect.2. Alexandre Birman Metallic Python Wedge Sandals. Retail for $595 on net-a-porter. Alexandre Birman’s handcrafted gold python wedge sandals are comfortable and chic.3. Dolce Vita Camryn Wedge. Retails for $220 on Piperlime. Extra height with this 5 ½” wood wedge heel and 2 ½ wood platform. The leather lining is soft and wearable. This shoe will last you several seasons.
The Wild One:
1. Lanvin Peep Toe Wedge. Retails for $1400 in Nordstrom. The iconic Lanvin satin ribbon ties around the ankle for a touch of sex appeal. The painted python cork wedge gives it just the right amount of edge and style. The soft wedge colors of blush pink and a canvas black peep toe will be a superb statement piece.
2. Jimmy Choo Paradox Animal-print Leather Wedge Sandals. Retail for $595 on net-a-porter. The snake-effect leather and the striking color combo is eye-catching. Perfect for the “office look” or a flow-y summer dress. Your feet will thank you!3. Alice + Olivia Animal Print Canvas Wedge Sandals. Retail for $245 in Saks Fifth Avenue. Walk on the wild side with this sky-high wedge. This pair would look smoking hot with a bright neon dress or cropped tailored pants.
1. Miu Miu Contrast Stitch Wedge. Retail for $550 in Barneys New York. Canvas platforms and the striking red color is a must-have for any summer look.
2. Pierre Hardy Color-block Canvas and Patent-leather Wedge Sandals. Retail for $630 on net-a-porter. Light-gray canvas with a bright red color block at the heel is this season’s hottest style. Pair them up with other colorful pieces or a rocking pair of jeans.3. Nine West Lazar Wedges. Retail for $69.30 on zappos.com. Something of a tie-dye and wicker wedge will give you the free spirit needed for the summer. These look great with long dresses and skirts; or jean shorts with a white blouse.
What are YOUR favorite wedges? Drop us a note, we would love hear from you.